The Top 5 Most Expensive Homes in Fort Myers - June 2017
Jun 24, 2017 09:04PM ● Published by Kevin
4148 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach. Photo courtesy of Zillow.
1. 4148 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach ($4,095,000)(Pictured above) - Enjoy endless beach views from this 2014-constructed Modern Gulf front home situated in the Highly desirable 4000 block of Ft Myers Beach. Delight in the finest craftsmanship imaginable including hurricane impact glass and automatic shutters and screens. Blessed with Breathtaking Sunset views of the Gulf and beach from all 3 bedrooms on Top floor. A generous open floor plan seamlessly integrates the Modern kitchen amenities with the adjacent Open concept living area accented with soaring 12 foot lighted Tray ceilings. Exceptional use of space all built around the endless Gulf views from the WIDEST deck imaginable. Go up to the mezzanine to enjoy Sunsets and Night Time 270 degree views from Naples to Sanibel. No details overlooked with a private elevator, volume ceiling features, designer lighting features, zoned audio system, and programmable lighting system. A Fantastic outdoor Grill & Bar entertainment space with Large private pool, spa & firepit.
2. 1400 Schultz Road, Fort Myers ($3,995,000)
Gulf Access and Equestrian!! This riverfront estate is one of the largest in Fort Myers. Boasting 9,903 sq ft of living area, this Georgian mansion sits on arguably the finest riverfront property in Lee County with expansive views of over 9 miles of the Caloosahatchee River. The main house sits on approximately 5.9 acres and has approximately 230' of river frontage. The tree-lined quarter-mile drive leads to a private gated entrance and the park-like grounds with many oak trees. The house features 6+ bedrooms, 7 full baths plus 2 half baths, 2 full kitchens, separate living area for children/guests with private entrance, elevator, servants quarters, European marble, parquet, limestone and oak wood floors, courtyard style lap pool with exercise bars, ac 2-car garage and a $1 million renovation was recently completed. The home is handicap accessible, features impact rated exterior and garage doors in addition to electric roll shutters. The property sits on deep water and the two adjoining lots are available for purchase. One is .9 acres and the other is 1.03 acres with approximately 100' each of river frontage.
3. 4810 Griffin Blvd., Fort Myers ($3,850,000)
Enjoy ease of access from this wide intersecting canal location just ONE turn to the river in Ft. Myers' premier luxury boating community of Palmetto Point! 100 FEET of protected and unparalleled world-class big boat deep water dockage are just the beginning to the private lagoon and waterfront views this residence provides from its oversized outdoor living spaces with impressive outdoor kitchen and fireplace, and NegEdge pool/spa/fountains. This Parade of Homes winning floorplan boasts a 3 car garage and 6600 sqft under air including a formal living area with fireplace, formal dining room, butler's pantry, master suite, wood paneled study, family & morning rooms on the main level. Theatre, game/billiard room, full bar, upper veranda, & 4 ensuite bedrooms are located upstairs. A private elevator, exquisite design & workmanship are a few of many details of this barely-used second home which has been meticulously cared for by the current owners. Deep water,wide canals, and navigable waterways can take you from your backyard to the east coast of Florida in the biggest of boats. For Southwest Florida Waterfront living and entertaining at its best- this is truly a Big Boater's Paradise!
4. 5911 W. Riverside Drive, Fort Myers ($3,695,000)
A Striking Waterfront Masterpiece Combines Luxury w/Clean Lines, Contemporary Spaces and Maximum Comfort. This Unique 4 Bedroom 6400+ Sq Ft of Living Recently Built Residence offers a Spacious Design w/Awesome Entertaining Areas Ideally Separated into Comfort Zones that offer Panoramic Views Thru Out. The Homes Interior is Elegant yet Stylish w/Walls of Glass, Limestone Flooring, LED Lighting, Stone Wall Detail/ Accents, Quartz Countertops, Beautiful Cabinetry - Custom Built Ins, and a State of The Art Control 4 Home Automation System. Outside Relax and Enjoy a range of Open Air Decks, Negative Edge Pool, Outdoor Fireplace, Enchanting Breezeways, Beautiful Landscaping, Roof Top Sundeck, 4 Car Garage, Deep Water Dock & More. A Home That Says "WOW" to anyone looking in this caliber of a property.
5. 13670 Brynwood Lane, Fort Myers ($3,600,000)
Fashioned for both gracious entertaining and the enjoyment of a large family, the Chateau de Mouawad is a masterpiece of charm, style and elegant detail. Situated on three landscaped, lighted acres in the elite Brynwood gated community of central Fort Myers, it is close to beaches, fine dining, shopping, entertainment, Gulf Coast Hospital and the airport, yet offers serenity and the ability to see the stars at night from the private backyard. Originally built in the 70's by a French architect and now completely renovated, no expense was spared in refinishing the original hand-carved solid wood trim and doors. Nor was it spared in incorporating the most desired features, appliances and surfaces of today's upscale home. All cabinets are custom made and appliances and fixtures are top-of-the-line. This home features travertine, marble and hardwood acasia flooring throughout and crystal chandeliers in both the kitchen and the dining room. The kitchen countertops are translucent precious stone and the master bedroom and bath are an indulgence in space and luxury. The feeling of opulence is enhanced by high ceilings, spacious rooms and picture windows that flood the home with light.
Own a pretty luxurious home of your own in the area? Send us some pictures, and we could feature yours in an upcoming gallery. Send us your info about it by contacting us.
Information and photos courtesy of Zillow.