Get ready for the biggest and best Oktoberfest event in Fort Myers! We are going all the way to Munich and bringing some of the most authentic Oktoberfest experiences right here to SWFL. A four day festival full of beer, food and fun!
Thursday 4p-10p | Friday 4p-12a | Saturday 12p-12a | Sunday 12p-8p
Here is what's in store:
- The Official Millennial Oktoberfest Beer Launch
- 4-6 Rotating Food Trucks Onsite At All Times!
- Authentic German Brats, Sausages, Sauerkraut, Pretzels and more!
- Massive Oktoberfest pavilion tent right in front of the brewery
- Limited Millennial Octoberfest 1 Liter Mugs - Only 75 available, buy one and get it filled the entire weekend for just the cost of a pint!
- Live concerts Friday and Saturday Nights 7pm
- Kids Fun Area Sat-Sun with Bounce House and Activities
- Beer Pavilion drinking sing-a-longs all weekend long (a Munich staple)
- Authentic Oktoberfest Decorations inside the brewery and in the beer pavilions
- Millennial Oktoberfest Boot Glasses and other event merchandise available
As always, the event will be family and pet friendly. We will have seating but it never hurts to bring your chairs along just in case. This is going to be one of Downtown Fort Myers' largest and best events and you can not miss it. Stay tuned on this event page for updates!!!
A portion of the proceeds for the entire weekend will go to support the The Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center and the American Legion!
Weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Oct 12, 2017
Oct 15, 2017
Add to Calendar
Millennial Brewing's Oktoberfest
Get ready for the biggest and best Oktoberfest event in Fort Myers! We are going all the way to Munich and bringing some of the most authentic Oktoberfest... More info at www.gulfmainmagazine.com/events/126385/millennial-brewings-oktoberfest
Millennial Brewing Company 1811 Royal Palm Avenue , Fort Myers, FL 33901